- Clowns of the Kelly Miller Circus - Main photo from this post is shown above - These are the clowns of the Kelly Miller Circus. They were in town for one day in Northfield (Ohio) on 03 August 2012. I took the boys to the show. Over the next few days I will be posting more photos of the show. This was the third time for us to visit the Kelly Miller Circus, you can find more entries on the blog about the previous visits.
- Chagrin Falls - The boys and I made a trip to the Village of Chagrin Falls over the weekend. I wanted to test out the Hoya 77mm Neutral Density ND-400 X, 9 Stop Multi-Coated Glass Filter I recently purchased. I had not used it yet and wanted to try it out. I got it be able to slow down my shutter speed in bright daylight and to take fireworks photos.
- Flamingos at the Zoo - A few Saturdays ago the Boys and I visited the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and while we were the Flamingos were out and active. Check out more Flamingo Photos on this Blog. Enjoy!
- Middle Bass Island Trip - This is the first in three posts with photos of my trip to Middle Bass Island (Ohio) in June. In this first post you will see how I got there. I took the Miller Ferry from Catawba. The trip from Catawba takes you acctoss Lake Erie and around South Bass Island and to your final destination of Middle Bass Island. he trip takes 45 minutes.
- Summer Solstice (or There abouts) Sunset Photo Shoot - On Saturday a group of Photographers had a meet-up in Cleveland at Settler’s Landing Park which is located on the Cuyahoga. The meet-up was organized by Dale Kincaid on Facebook.