Recently 303 released a new automotive coating product based upon Graphene technology. It is 303 Nano Spray Coating. I ordered it immediately after seeing Pan the Organizer’s YouTube Video introducing it.
After I washed the Jeep and it was dry I followed the instructions on the bottle and used a MicroFiber Applicator Pad to apply the 303 Nano Spray Coating. I then applied a little product on the pad and used a cross hatch pattern to apply it. I let it dry to a white haze and buffed it off with a Microfiber Towel. The towel picked up product and I went through about 4 of them on the Jeep. I was concerned that the coating would render the towels and applicator pad useless so I put them in a bucket of water with some Meguiar’s All Purpose Cleaner D101 and will wash them soon.
Overall the coating went on easy and buffed off easy. It took a little bit of work to get it off the paint. But I think that it will be worth it. You do not use a large amount of product.
Some of the features of the product from the manufacture are
- Enhances the paint’s gloss (take a look at the reflection the photo below)+
- Protects exterior surfaces for up to 1 year
- Less water spotting issues compared with traditional ceramic coatings
- Super easy to apply: spray-on, wait a few minutes, and then buff off
- No curing time needed! After application, you can drive off in the elements.
- Can be applied on paint, glass, plastic trim, headlights, tail lights, wheels, etc.
- Can be applied on top of existing waxes, sealants or ceramic coatings
One thing to note about this product is that you are not required to correct your paint prior to application. If you are happy with it the way it is, then you do not need to do it. Just wash it and then apply the 303 Nano Spray Coating.
My overall thoughts are that I will keep this in my arsenal of detailing supplies and use it in the future. I need to see how long the coating lasts and how often it needs to be re-applied. Overall I give it a 5/5 stars right now.
Please note that the links above are affiliate links to Detailed Image, the supplier I purchase all my detailing products from. If you use the link I will get a small kickback from them.